Team Colorado Volleyball would like to announce the second season of the TCV Beach Team. This program is designed for athletes that want to focus on their Beach game and competing in regular tournaments throughout the summer. The TCV Beach Team will be led by Justin Hertlien. Justin is an Open level beach player and has coached Beach and Indoor Volleyball for many years. Attend our free Beach Open Gyms on 4/27 and 5/11 These sessions are where you can learn about the beach game and we can evaluate you for inclusion on the TCV Beach Team.
TCV BEACH TEAM
PLAY INDOOR FOR ONE CLUB AND BEACH FOR ANOTHER CLUB. TCV BEACH WILL NOT RECRUIT YOUR ATHLETE FOR OUR INDOOR TEAMS, BUT IF INTERESTED JUST ASK AND WE WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.
Why Beach Volleyball?
- It is the fastest growing women's sport in the history of the NCAA.
- Scholarship opportunities are increasing almost daily.
- Size matters less. It helps to be big and tall, but speed, agility, ball control and quickness are also heavily rewarded in the Beach game.
- It makes you a better indoor player because you must learn to do everything. Pass, Set and Hit.
- It is a blast! The beach game is less structured and there is more freedom for creativity.
- Details, Details, Details
Memorial Park Sand Courts near Sertich Ice Center
1705 E Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Monday and Wednesday 7:15 PM to 9:00 PM
What is included?
TCV Official Beach Uniform
- Entry into 3 RMR Region Beach tournaments. Including USAV Beach National Qualifier.
- Support at USAV Beach Nationals if a bid is earned.
- Over 50 hours of instruction coaches that have a passion for the Beach game. We are not just indoor coaches that like to play in the sand.
- Cost: We are finalizing a few things, but it will be between $500 and $700, that covers everything above. You are responsible for getting your athlete to and from tournaments. Everything else is included.